The Communication Disorders and Sciences Alumni Association (CDSAA) offers its members the opportunity to join a wide network of
Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists.
The goals of the alumni chapter are:
1) to create opportunities to develop and sustain a supportive interaction among alumni, students, faculty, staff and community;
2) to promote and support the common educational interests of the Department of Communication Disorders & Sciences
3) to heighten the community's perception of our alumni, CDSAA Chapter, the CDS Department, and California State University, Northridge.
• Help shape the future of the Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology professions.
• Reconnect with old friends in the CSUN Residential and Distance Learning Programs or gain new friendships.
• Share your knowledge and experiences with collegians, recent graduates, colleagues, and the university.
• Chapter activities include two CEU course offerings a year, Career Panel, Alum Chum Mentor/Mentee Program, Alumni Reunion Picnic, Annual Awards Dinner, and a Facebook link.
When you pay the CSUN Alumni Association dues you can join the Communication Disorders and Sciences chapter for free!
To contact CDSAA send an email to: CDSAAAlums@gmail.com