Welcome to the Cal State Northridge Alumni Association online services. CSUN agrees to provide you with electronic services that are subject to the terms of this agreement and can be modified by the Alumni Association at any time. In addition to the terms outlined below, you are also advised of the policy that provides the Legal Disclaimers for CSUN Internet Sites. You agree and continue to agree to use the online services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations, CSUN policies, and in accordance with the terms and conditions as outlined below.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are solely your responsibility. This means that you, and not the Alumni Association or the University are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit or otherwise provide via the Alumni E-Space. This site and its managers do not control Content posted or transmitted via the Alumni E-Space and its members, and therefore, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. The Association or its designees shall have the right in their sole discretion to refuse, remove, or modify for any reason any Content that is available via the Alumni E-Space including, but not limited to, it being found to be offensive, indecent, objectionable, or in violation of the law. You understand that by using the Alumni E-Space, you may be exposed to Content that you may consider to be objectionable.
You agree to not use the Alumni E-Space to upload, post, engage, or otherwise transmit:
- Material which defames, harasses, abuses or threatens others
- Unauthorized copyrighted material or content that you do not have a right to transmit
- Software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, interfere with or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Any form of commercial advertising or unauthorized solicitation
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive or material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images
And lastly, impersonate or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
The online alumni directory is for official University and Alumni Association use, and also for individual communication of a personal nature between members listed herein. Use of the alumni directory for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, reproducing and storing in a retrieval system by any means, electronic of mechanical, photocopying or using the addresses or other information contained in the alumni directory for any private, commercial, or political mailing is strictly prohibited and is in direct violation of copyright and constitutes misappropriation of corporate property.